Office Clerk – Midland
Summary: Responsible for performing a variety non-complex, general clerical, typing, and/or office support duties. Ensures that office runs smoothly and efficiently. Strong written and oral communication skills with superiors, colleagues, and customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Punctually reports to the office at appropriate times during work schedule.
- Sorts, files, and maintains organized filing system.
- Answer phones, write memos, send emails, and greet clients and customers.
- Data Entry (compares data for accuracy and completeness)
- Assist with field time-sheets
- Attention to detail
- Gathers specified information and compiles routine reports.
- May enter data into computer system
- Performs related job duties as required.
- Maintains a safe work area or job site by following Cardinal’s Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental (QHSE) and Standard Operating (SOP’s) procedures manuals.
- Demonstrates behavior that is professional, ethical, and responsible serving as a role model for all district personnel and customers.
- Assist the District Supervisor as instructed.
- Performs special assignments when needed.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Education/Experience: High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Accurately complete/maintain necessary reports/records in a timely and legible manner, in accordance with applicable procedures and/or work order
- Deal with frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office software (Work, Excel, and Outlook)
- Sitting most of the day
- Work environment is primarily indoors